At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Front Desk Supervisor is a fully trained and reliable clerk with the responsibility of his/her shift. He/she is also involved in the training of new staff as directed by the Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of basic front desk procedures. High school diploma or equivalent experience/training Ability to accomplish necessary tasks on a computer. Ability to effectively communicate in the English language. Basic understanding of group billing concepts as well as arrival/departure flow to include preparation/room blocking.
1. Direct supervision of Front Desk agents on his/her shift
2. Overall Front Desk operations in the absence of the Assistant or Front Desk Manager.
3. Performing all duties Front Desk agents are responsible for.
4. Keeping the lines of communication open with both Front Desk Managers and the staff members who report to you.
5. Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
6. Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
7. Maintain a good working relationship with all Departments.
8. Reordering supplies for Sundries shop as well as selling and posting these items.
9. Instructing guest on local entertainment / dining as necessary.
10. Maintenance of Front Desk equipment and supplies.
11. Enthusiastically collecting guest feedback/comment cards.
Ability to work any assigned shift/work schedule. Any other task, written or verbal, assigned by Management.