Corporate OverviewClub Quarters Hotels are full service hotels designed for business travelers with prime city center locations in New York, London, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Houston, and San Francisco. Organizations become members to save through low fixed rates, available 365 days a year, even when a city is full. Our members include Fortune 100 companies, the largest global banks and insurance companies, prominent technology and consulting firms, and well over 100 law firms, universities and non-profits. Business travelers staying with Club Quarters Hotels will experience a warm, club-like atmosphere, free high speed Wi-Fi, chilled bottled water, and access to the Club Living Room, an inviting lounge with collaborative work spaces, wireless printing, complimentary coffee and tea, and the opportunity to network and socialize.
Reports directly to the Front Office Manager. The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for providing high-quality customer service to all guests while handling Member Service Desk (MSD) responsibilities and other duties as requested by the FOM. Full time and part time position available.
- Provides optimal guest satisfaction by offering professional and efficient service through guest interaction.
- Responsible for all aspects of operating the MSD
- Handles guest requests in a timely manner
- Handles all phone calls to the MSD in a professional and courteous manner
- Performs a Meet & Greet to all arriving guests with a warm and sincere welcome
- Communicates guest needs to appropriate departments to ensure guest satisfaction
- Interacts directly with guests on all MSD issues i.e. reservation, billing inquiries, concierge duties, etc.
- Handles and responds to all guest complaints received at the MSD, communicating to the FOM as needed
- Assists co-workers and works as a team to create a positive environment for guests and staff
- Monitors arrangements for all V.I.P., Special Attention and Long Stay guests
- Makes appropriate decisions, analyze situations and react accordingly when the hotel operation is affected
- Remains calm and authoritative in fire & safety issues.
- Proficient in the use of SMS and other equipment including kiosks; able to analyze and resolve problems with PMS and/or interfaces in a timely manner; knowledgeable of procedures related to the MSD operation
- Provides Concierge Service for guests and remain knowledgeable and updated on local events, services etc.
- Attends departmental meetings and/or events for the MSD and hotel as requested by the FOM
- Responsible for cash drawer assigned amount and cash handling
- Supervises Guest Service Representatives duties for guest requests
- Balances room inventory for arrivals daily to maximize room revenue as per policy
- Responsible for appropriate revenue collection from all guests by ensuring they receive a bill for services provided, all credit cards on file are valid, credit is not extended beyond the appropriate levels, etc.
- Provides reservation services when required
- Perform any other duties as requested by the FOM or Hotel Manager
Flexible Schedule. Must be Customer Service oriented. Must be able to work AM, PM, overnight shifts, holidays and weekends.