Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Hilton Kansas City Airport is a full service, 347 room, upscale hotel seeking enthusiastic, professional and team-oriented individuals who must possess the ability and passion for delivering superior customer service in a friendly and enthusiastic environment.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you are proud to work, search no more.A position with ourFront Office team working in our Rooms department is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Front Desk Supervisor to lead daily shift operations of the Front Office team. The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for first impressions of our guests and setting the tone for their stay. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead the Front Desk teamto maintain high standards
- Maximize room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand polices and practices
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with other departments, as necessary
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Must have experience in Hotel Front Office operations.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to effectivelymotivate, develop and retain staff.
- Ability to manage change effectively with clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Team building effectiveness with superb organizational skills to include time management, delegation and managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid Drivers' License with the ability to obtain a Class E license and DOT card.
- Present a professional appearance and confidence.
- Display exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with public and other employees.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- OnQ experience is preferred.
We want our hotel to be the best and our guests to be beyond satisfied.To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people available and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time-Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan
The Hilton Kansas City Airport is located three miles south of the Kansas City International Airport. Our full service property offers extensive meeting space and 347 guest rooms and is just completing a full scale renovation.
Apply online athttps://careers.hiretrue.com/hiltonkciairport
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets