Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
The Front Desk Agent greets guests, processes check-ins and check-outs, issues room keys, answers questions, and resolves guest requests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Processes guest bills and collects payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.What you will be doing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Process guest check-ins and room assignments following the hotel’s rate structures, discounts and sell/upsell strategies. Accommodate special requests when possible.
Answer inquiries about hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc. Assist guests with check cashing, safety boxes, additional guest room keys, transportation, etc.
Ensure release of any Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
PBX (Guest Services Operator):
- Correct use of phone equipment, consoles, headsets, telephones and other related equipment. Answer calls in accordance with established procedures.
- Answer and respond to guest problems and/or requests courteously and accurately. Ensure release of any Company, hotel, brand, and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
- Prompt response to all emergency calls for help. Determine course of action, notify appropriate management and authorities in accordance with established procedures.
- Schedule wake-up calls or set wake-up clock.
- Sort and process guest related mail in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain fax machine and send/receive guest faxes. Process appropriate charges for this service.
- Explain and demonstrate TDD operations for guests.
- Maintain a clean and safe phone area.
- Be familiar with reservation procedures and assist as needed.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or other matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
Education and Experience:
High school education or equivalent experience.
Guest service, basic accounting, and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
Provide friendly guest service, process check-ins and check-outs, answers questions, and resolves guest requests in compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
Consistent professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.Benefits
Health,Dental and Vision Insurance