Directly responsible for the daily operations of the Front Desk and leading the charge in providing superior customer service maintaining hotel GSS in the GREEN. Marriott experience preferred.
Principal Activities & Responsibilities
• Must have a minimum of two (2) years working in Hospitality Industry
• Oversee daily Front Desk Operations
• Directly supervises Front Desk team
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Primary supervisory role in evenings and weekends
• Overall focus – PROVIDING SUPERIOR GUEST SERVICE – resolves all guest concerns and/or complaints
• Maintain shifts and cover for absent/call-in shifts
• Remain current on room rates, room availability and emergency procedures
• Perform “Manager on Duty” responsibilities as required
• Excellent pathway to Assistant General Manager in 18 months - 24 months
Please email resume to email@example.com.
Signing Bonus - for the right candidate.
NO PHONE CALLS
Leisure Hospitality Management, Inc.
28200 - 32700 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Bonus Plan: Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: Yes