“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”
As a Front Desk Guest Service Representative, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 1 year of hotel, customer service and/or sales experience. *** Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary customer service/sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel, Adobe and guest and employee centric management practices.***
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and check-outs.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the Director of Sales and General Manager.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
Career Advancement at Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality values innovative ideas that ensure high productivity and rewards those willing to step forward and help us develop passionate team members that deliver outstanding guest service and top financial results. We want you to succeed and explore new positions in which allow you to progress your career. Our culture and programs prepare you to meet and exceed your personal goals through:
- Every leader knowing the key to success is to always be training your team members, and to proactively encourage and provide them with opportunities for advancement.
- Manager In Training (MIT) programs to develop performing hourly staff into management opportunities.
- General Manager In Training (GMIT) programs to prepare performing management staff to take the keys to their first hotel.