Front Desk Clerk
Location: US - FL - West Palm Beach
InTown Suites is looking for a self-motivated and highly ambitious individual to fill a Front Desk Clerk position at its hotel property in West Palm Beach, FL. The Front Desk Clerk is a full-time position and reports directly to the General Manager. The Front Desk Clerk will assist the guests efficiently, courteously, and professionally in all front office related functions. The Front Desk Clerk will cover all aspects of the front office when General Manager is not present. The Front Desk Clerk must maintain a high standard of professionalism at all times to ensure guest satisfaction and must possess excellent salesmanship and verbal communication skills as well as basic computer knowledge. The Front Desk Clerk must have the ability to multi-task desk and handle guest related functions and may be required to remain in a standing position for the duration of their shift, which could exceed 8 hours. A valid driver's license, current auto insurance, and a functioning automobile are required.
About InTown Suites
InTown Suites is a market leader in residential style, extended-stay living with 189 locations in 22 states and over 1500 employees. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, InTown Suites is currently undergoing an aggressive expansion having recently acquired 50 additional properties and is looking to continue to grow across the United States. This growth has afforded us the unique opportunity to attract, develop, promote and retain outstanding employees, as well as offer a competitive compensation and benefits package such as:
- Exceptional work/life balance. No early mornings or late evenings.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive training programs;
- Competitive starting salaries;
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance;
- 401(k) with company match.
If you are looking for a career with a company that values and recognizes you and your contributions to the overall guest experience and company's success, look no further.
- Check guests in and out in a timely and courteous manner
- Ensures reservations are taken correctly and courteously
- Must be able to use the computer operating system
- Available at all times to deal with guest complaints and problems
- Notify Management immediately of any guest, employee, or cash concerns without delay
- Supervise property staff as needed
- Ensure compliance of safety and security standards
- Reports to Market Manger in General Manager absence
- Responsible for bank deposits in General Manager absence
- Leave all desk and office areas in a clean and neat manner
- Must possess a valid driver's license, current automotive insurance and reliable transportation
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and background screening
- Proficient in the English language, both spoken and written
- Available to work on Saturday
Ideal Candidates possess:
- 3-5 years of previous customer service experience, preferably in restaurant, retail or hospitality
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry
- Basic business math and accounting skills
InTown Suites is an Equal Opportunity Employer