Front Desk Agents
Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport
Location: US - IL - Rosemont
Position Summary & Purpose:
The qualified candidate will be responsible for performing front office duties including checking guests in and out of the hotel courteously and efficiently: process all payments according to established Hotel requirements. Provide information to any guest or visitor inquiry, answering phones and making wake up calls.
Must be Upbeat, Friendly, Outgoing, and ENJOY interacting with our guests.
Previous customer service highly desired.
- Be knowledgeable of and follow Hotel and specific departmental policies and procedures.
- Complete all Hilton required training.
- Treat all guests with Empathy and Kindness
- Be knowledgeable of all key Hotel personnel as well as ownership personnel. Check in guests, ensuring they are properly accommodated. Ensure that complete and accurate information is documented on guest records, and that payment methods by guests are correct.
- Post all guest charges and payments to Guest, Banquet, Master, and House accounts, ensuring such postings and payments are correct.
- Responsibility for the accurate handling of assigned Front Desk cash drawer. Be familiar with the physical layout of the Hotel, including guest rooms and their locations, facilities, and amenities in order to confidently sell Hotel to prospective guests.
- Keep your Supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance