Front Desk Agent- Winter Season
Destination Hotels UtahFor more than a decade, we've had the privilege of managing real estate in one of the world's most admired mountain towns - Park City, Utah. We've worked diligently to deliver a variety of real estate expertise for clients in hospitality, association, retail/commercial, mixed-use, sales, leasing, financing, development and construction. Along the way, we earned a reputation as one of Park City's leading, boutique real estate operators. Along with managing Newpark Resort - an award-winning hotel development featuring Hotel Rooms and One and Two Bedroom Suites that include a well-equipped kitchen, fireplace, heated bathroom floors and a private deck with a hot tub that is freshly-filled prior to arrival - we also manage High Star Ranch, a western mountain ranch capturing the very best of nature...fresh air, stunning views, wildlife and star-lit skies over 900+ acres of open space, quaint ranch cabins, single family home sites, a stocked fishing pond, the world class DeJoria Center and the State Road Tavern.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will warmly and enthusiastically greet arriving guests and assist them with check in/out to ensure they are comfortable and feel welcome while also providing information. You will promote hotel services and amenities to the guests. Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests, anticipate their needs, assist them with check in and check out, and respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day
- Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detai l to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and assisting them with cash transactions.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.