Nestled in the heart of Galveston Island's Strand Historic District is The Tremont House, an elegant European-style 119 room hotel. The hotel features over 16,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, including the 8,000 sq. ft. Davidson Ballroom; The Tremont Café; The Rooftop Bar; and, the historic Toujouse Lobby Bar, located in the hotel’s four story atrium and dating back to the 1870’s.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a
Front Desk/Guest Service Agent to work at our beautiful
Tremont House, a Wyndham Grand Hotel in Galveston, TX. The Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in, throughout their stay, and at checkout, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Greet and register incoming guests.
• Process guest folios and collect payment for in-house and departing guests.
• Administer and manage cash handling responsibilities.
• Handle guest requests and concerns promptly and with courtesy.
• Assist guests with any inquiries regarding local entertainment, restaurants or transportation.
• Maintain efficient and effective flow of information with guests and all internal departments.
• Handle additional duties as needed by guests or management.