Destination Residences Snowmass
Front Desk Agent - PT
Destination Residences Snowmass
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Customer Service, Front Desk
Destination Resorts Snowmass represents the finest and largest collection of slope-side properties in Snowmass Village; from the Condé Nast award-winning Stonebridge Inn to the prestigious Top of the Village Condominiums. Our diverse collection of properties offers a full range of guest experiences, amenities and accommodation sizes from ski in ski out spacious, luxury condominiums to slope-side hotel rooms and studios. Our largest advantage over our competition is our motivated, friendly and service oriented team who provide superior guest service that keeps our clientele returning season after season.
We believe in empowering fully prepared people while nurturing relationships with our staff, owners and guests. Our team provides exceptional guest experiences by balancing work and play to ensure that we have FUN. Destination Resorts Snowmass is part of Destination Hotels and Resorts, one of the fastest growing hospitality management companies in the country and this partnership can provide abundant opportunities for top performers within Snowmass and elsewhere within the organization.
Job OverviewThe Front Desk Agent provides the first point of contact for guests and owners and is responsible for creating an excellent first impression. S/he is responsible for greeting guests, check/in and out, concierge, assisting with luggage and anything a guest and owner may need while assisting in creating wonderful memories for all guests.
- All front desk duties-phones, checking guests in/out, key management, key packets
- Transport Co-ordination
- Concierge service: concierge calls, building itinerary, making bookings, confirming with guest
- Shipping and receiving
- Minor maintenance
- Anything a guest may need
- Answering phone calls and all Villas questions
- Minor maintenance: changing light bulbs, remote batteries, unlocking doors, trouble shooting Comcast/TV's, visually inspecting maintenance issues and helping if possible and if not reporting/explaining issue to maintenance or on call associate.
- Driving Villas van
- Tracking all packages incoming and outgoing
- Job Qualifications:
- Prior hospitality experience a plus
- Computer skills: Excel, E-mail
- Guest Service: communicate and interact with guests
- English. Bilingual is advantageous
- Very detail orientated and high level multi-tasking skills
- Good communication skills and follow through
- Team player
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Hear, see, touch, speak, walk, have full use of hands
- Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- Cleaning products
- Working Environment/Physical Demands:
- Front Desk has multiple shifts a day between 7am-9pm. Able to work alone with the support of the on-call maintenance person and sister properties. Front desk is open 7 days per week.
- Bend, kneel, lift 30 pounds, climb stairs, be on feet and walking for extended periods
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to walk, stand, and sit. The associate is occasionally required to climb and use balance. Additionally, the associate will frequently be asked to use hands and arms to reach, carry, and lift. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will experience temperature fluctuations, and moderate to high noise levels.