At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Strong guest service focus
- Ability to multi task
- Previous hotel experience preferred
- Previous accounting experience preferred
- Ability to accomplish necessary tasks on the computer.
- Previous experience with hotel PMS software preferred
- Excel Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to work in a busy environment with high volume of guest traffic
- Needs to possess the ability to work as part of a team.
- Needs to be able to work Night Shifts as this is a Night Audit position, also week nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this position