The Gant / Ute Place
Front Desk Agent - FT Seasonal
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Customer Service, Front Desk
The Gant Condominiums are located in an ideal location at the foot of Aspen Mountain and just three blocks from the ski lifts and the heart of downtown Aspen. We off world class resort. Focused on guest services, The Gant associates take pride in our newly renovated property and entrepreneurial spirit world class resort. Focused on guest services, The Gant associates take pride in our newly renovated property and entrepreneurial spiriter our guests a luxurious vacation apart from the norm in a unique combination of alpine tranquility and easy access to the amenities of a world class resort. Focused on guest services, The Gant associates take pride in our newly renovated property and entrepreneurial spirit. The Gant offers our guests the perfect environment for work and play.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will warmly and enthusiastically greet arriving guests and assist them with check in/out to ensure they are comfortable and feel welcome while also providing information. You will promote hotel services and amenities to the guests. Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests, anticipate their needs, assist them with check in and check out, and respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day
- Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detai l to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and assisting them with cash transactions.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.