Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will warmly and enthusiastically greet arriving guests and assist them with check in/out to ensure they are comfortable and feel welcome while also providing information. You will promote hotel services and amenities to the guests. Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests, anticipate their needs, assist them with check in and check out, and respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day
- Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detai l to ensure accuracy and efficiency
• High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
• 1-3 years prior hotel or hospitality experience preferred.
• Experience in a 4 star or 5 star property preferred.
• Technical proficiency (basic computer applications).
• Attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
• Flexible schedule to include early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
• Strong organizational and time management discipline.
• Solid judgment and ability to resolve conflicts effectively.
• Operate effectively in stressful situations.