Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- The Front Desk Agent greets guests, processes check-ins and check-outs, issues room keys, answers questions and resolves guests requests.
- Process guest check-ins and room assignments following the hotel's rate structures, discounts and sell/upsell strategies. Accommodate special requests when possible.
- Processes guest bills and collects payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Pre-register, block reservations and, as appropriate, take same day and future reservations. Cancel room reservations according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude when communicating with guests, vendors and associates.
- Any other duties/tasks as requested by management.
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Ability to timely compile facts/figures, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters.
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator, phone and other office equipment.
- Attention to detail with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- Must be able to maintain a professional attitude.
- Must have effective listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work ina fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
- Ability to satisfy the legal requirements for employment.
- Ability to pass a background and reference check.
Education and Experience
- High school education or equivalent required. Prior guest/customer service experience highly preferred. Familiarity with hospitality industry practices a plus!
- Flexible schedule required.