· Enthusiastically greet guests upon arrival.
· Register and assign rooms to guests promptly and efficiently.
· Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
· Listen to and solve guests’ concerns.
· Keep record of room availability and rate.
· Compute bill, collect payment, and make change for guests.
· Make, confirm, and cancel reservations via all communication avenues.
· Accurately post charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone to guest bill.
· Make reservation, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guest.
· Ability to focus on the guest, ensuring complete satisfaction with each transaction / interaction.
· Ability to accurately use various office software.
· Ability to willingly perform other customer service and guest-related functions as required.
Daytona Beach, FL
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach Beachfront
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Medical/Dental and 401k
Management Position: No
Phone: (386) 944-2570
Address: 1024 N Atlantic Ave , Daytona Beach, FL, 32118, US