Front Desk Agent
Doubletree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Cranberry
Location: US - PA - Mars
Cranberry, PA, US 16066
WHO ARE WE:
DoubleTree by Hilton Cranberry, managed by Prospera Hospitality, was established in January of 2015. As a proud member of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio we share the vision of “filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.” The DoubleTree by Hilton Cranberry, is a full service hotel that creates a unique and exceptional experience for all hotel guests, and Cranberry community by living the DoubleTree CARE values. Our CARE culture brings awareness to brand loyalty and inspires our team members to deliver the special comforts and acts of kindness that bring humanity back to the hospitality experience. Submit your application today to be considered to work for one of the nation's TOP 1% of all DoubleTree Hilton Hotels.
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Provides Front Office support ensuing consistent quality, and that exceptional customer service is delivered at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties
The primary responsibilities of this role, Front Desk Agent, are to:
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction
- Maintains constant communication with department manager to address any concerns
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of ONQ PMS and assist with any reservations
- Adheres to all accounting and cash handling procedures
- Manage all guest requests and delegate tasks accordingly with other departments
- Answers all inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner, using clear speech and active listening
- Handle guest and team member complaints
- Informs management of any unusual activity during the course of their shift
- Assist with shipping/receiving process in a timely manner
- Assist guest with luggage when necessary
- Maintain cleanliness of Front Desk area
- Other front desk support functions as requested and directed by DoubleTree General Manager and/or Front Desk Manager
- Attends company orientation and other meetings as required.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Is expected to perform any related duty as requested by supervisor.
- Assists other Team Members when needed.
- Follows safety, security and emergency procedures and rules.
- Utilizes protective equipment.
- Reports accidents, injuries, hazards, near misses, defective equipment, property damage or loss to supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
Your success will be determined by your demonstration of our company CARE principles. More specifically related to this position, DoubleTree by Hilton - Cranberry seeks an applicant who possesses the following:
- 2+ years of customer service experience required (hospitality experience preferred)
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, and flexibility flexibility
- Quick thinker and problem solver
- Flexible availability - day, mid-day, evenings, weekends, holidays
- High School Diploma
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Valid US Driver’s License
*consideration of equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing knowledge, skill, and ability.*
Full time DoubleTree by Hilton employees have the ability to elect health and welfare benefit coverage upon completion the introductory period of employment.
DoubleTree by Hilton Cranberry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.