Front Desk Agent
Best Western Inn at the Meadows
Location: US - OR - Portland
Portland, OR, US 97217
Job Summary: Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay by working with all hotel personnel to ensure every guest experiences superior customer care. Responsibilities include registering guests, assigning rooms, accommodating special requests, and ensuring the guests have a pleasant stay and smooth checkout.
* Professional Customer service
* Comfortable with using a multi-line phone
* Comfortable with Sales
* Greet all Guests
* Must be able to lift 25-65lbs
* Complete duty check off list
* Detailed oriented.
* Knows daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
* Processes guest check-outs and handles monetary transactions.
* Maintains customers' privacy.
* Maintains a high level of professional appearance and demeanor.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Previous hotel-related experience preferred.
* Ability to communicate with public, hotel staff, and management in a professional manner.
* Knowledge of surrounding areas and local events.
* Ability to understand and adhere to proper credit, check cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures. Able to properly secure guest information.
* Ability to learn safety, emergency, and accident prevention policies and procedures.
* Skilled in the use of front office equipment.
* Knowledge of proper telephone etiquette.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.