Front Desk Agent
Embassy Suites Anaheim
Location: US - CA - Garden Grove
Nov 14, 2017
- Register guests and assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Check guests out efficiently.
- Assist in pre-registration and blocking of reservations when necessary.
- Comply with unit cash handling, credit and check cashing policies and procedures.
- Complete daily checklist tasks.
- Comply with room selling strategies, cancellation procedures and walk procedures.
- Operate and/or explain TDD operation for guests.
- Have knowledge of hotel, hotel staff, and hotel services with hours of operations for all departments involved in surrounding areas. Has a thorough knowledge of guestrooms including: locations, views, amenities, features, types, etc.
- Offer the hotel guests the best possible service through courteous and proper phone answering procedures.
- Be an ambassador by promoting the hotel, restaurant, lounge, gift shop, etc.
- Be able to give accurate directions and information regarding the immediate and metro area.
- Handle all emergencies according to established procedures.
- Ensure all customer complaints are recorded in the Guest Ware Program in a timely manner.
- Have knowledge of hotel rates, discounts, and how to handle each.
- Have working knowledge of reservations and PMS procedures. Know cancellation procedures and walk procedures.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.