Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Norfolk Waterside Marriott is looking currently looking for a Front Desk Agent that has excellent customer service skills, who is friendly, energetic, and has a great attitude all the time.
- Assist guests with arrival and departure from hotel, while providing the guest with superb customer service.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear communication.
- Using the Marriott Brand L.E.A.R.N method to effectivelysolve solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems.
- Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required, and college degree preferred.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Skilled in the use of a calculator, computer, and key machines.