Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Food Runner / Busser- Restaurant and Bar
- TheFood Runner / Busser is primarily responsible for the delivery of food and beverage, and also for the set up, clearing and cleanliness of the restaurant area and tables in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Deliver food to tables
- Check food for accuracy
- Prepare soups and salads when required
- Replenish food and beverages
- Take additional orders when required
- Clean tables and work areas
- Assist in food preparation
- Transport trays of soiled dishes
- Remove glasses, dinner dishes and silverware from occupied tables.
- Clear empty tables of linens, dishes and debris and place items in proper areas.Reset the tables.
- Clean high chairs and booster seats after each use.
- Carry trays of dirty dishes to dish room and break down trays according to the procedures.
- Clean all spills and breakage immediately.
- Keep floors clean and dry.
- Ensure window/glass surfaces are spotless.
- Clean service stations and fill ice bins.
- Assist with setup and breakdown of all buffets. Perform buffet duties as needed.
- Assist servers with all aspects of service as requested.