As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at
Hayes Mansion invites guests to experience Northern California’s comfortable elegance amid lush landscapes and dramatic views of the surrounding mountains. From Bay Area vacations to conferences, Hayes Mansion offers the best accommodations for all getaways. The culture of San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, the beaches of Santa Cruz, and nearby golf courses all lie within reach of the estate's prime location, 15 miles from San Jose International Airport.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a
to work at our beautiful
Dolce Hayes Mansion property in San Jose, CA
. This position is responsible for delivering food from kitchen to guests of the lounge/restaurant/banquet in a timely manner.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Deliver food to restaurant patrons and guests.
- Work closely with kitchen and servers to ensure meals are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Assist Bussers and Servers when needed to remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next course.
- Assist as needed to clear tables after guests. Take tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Assist as needed with cleaning table tops, chairs and booths between seating. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Keep the back room in a clean, organized manner.
- Replenish supplies and acts as a liaison between wait staff and kitchen staff.
- Engage with guests to enhance exceptional experience.
- Mop floors at end of shift behind bar. Empties any trash in collector.
- Complete sidework and any other duties assigned by management.