This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
We are currently seeking a professional, enthusiastic individual to join our Food & Beverage Team as a Food
The Food Court Attendant is responsible for fulfilling orders and completing sales transactions within our Trattoria Restaurant, food preparation, cleaning and maintaining inventory. Attendant will also assist in the preparation of food for hotel functions and events.
Duties and responsibilities
* Greets customers and takes food order; provides information about products and looks for opportunity to create a memorable “experience”
* Operates a cash register and receives payment from customers in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required, and follows all customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
* Educates and informs customers about the differences among food options
* Cleans and stocks customer area
* Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep restaurant operating to standard
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.