Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- Ability take care of guest's issues.
- Maintain impeccable appearance
- Serve food and beverage to guests in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
- Follow policies and procedures of the F&B department
- Maintain front and back of the house clean
- Ability to learn all facets of department including: Bartending, coffee, break set-up/service
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as part of the team
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to communicate in the English language
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be adaptable and flexible
- TIPS certified a plus