Education & Experience
· At least 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field; or a 4-year college degree and at least 1 years of related experience; or a 2-year college degree and 2 or more years of related experience.
· Must have knowledge of F&B preparation techniques, health department rules and regulations, liquor laws and regulations.
The Food and Beverage Manager Level 2 is responsible for overseeing the service in the hotel’s food & beverage outlets. He/she is also responsible for training, motivating, and coaching the associates, and monitoring expenses and controlling labor costs.
Duties & Job Functions
· Associates must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow associates.
· Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the hotel’s F&B outlets, banquets, room service, kitchen, and any other Food & Beverage operations.
· Maintain revenue and payroll budgets; and meet budgeted productivity while keeping quality consistently high.
· Work with the Director of F&B and keep them informed of issues as they arise.
· Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
· Coordinate and monitor all phases of Loss Prevention within the department.
· Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.