Food and Beverage Manager
Location: US - TN - Knoxville
Plan and manage the restaurant, room service and other food and beverage outlets as appropriate in
order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate and franchise
policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations while meeting or exceeding financial
Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide
open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate. Use
the PM Hotel Group efforts for all recruiting, and on-boarding activities.
• Implement company programs and manage the operations of the restaurant, room service
and any other food and beverage outlets as required to ensure compliance with company
policy, safety regulations and federal, state and local regulations to ensure an optimal level of
service, quality and hospitality are provided to the guest.
• Forecast, implement, monitor, control and report on the various outlet budgets and their
components (labor costs, food costs, beverage costs, supplies, equipment, etc.) to maximize
revenue and minimize expenses while ensuring adequate supplies and staff are on hand to
provide top quality customer service.
• Abide by all state, federal and corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic
beverages. Oversee restaurant serving staff to ensure proper liquor controls are in place.
• Oversee all staff in cash handling positions to ensure compliance with PM Hotel Group cash
handling policies and procedures. Comply with all PM Hotel Group accounting rules and
standards to ensure compliance.
Page 2 of 3
Restaurant Manager-PM Hotel Group
• Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality
experience and enhance future sales prospects.
• Create, recommend and implement promotions, displays, buffet presentations and ideas to
capture in-house guests and a larger share of the local market.
• Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the various outlet areas and equipment to
protect the assets, comply with policies and procedures and ensure quality service.
• Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
• Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.