"There is a difference between dining and eating. Dining is an art.”
As a Food & Beverage Manager, you will fill a vital role by assuring attentive, friendly, courteous and efficient service in all F&B Outlets, Room Service, Lounge, and Banquets while maintaining adherence to budgeted payroll and overhead cost.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5 or more years of Hotel Food & Beverage Management experience or a related field.
- Have the ability to schedule a typical 47.5 hours work week.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager to ensure training of all Food and Beverage/Banquet personnel using the steps to effective training according to Aimbridge Hospitality’s standards.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager to prepare and conduct all F&B interviews and follow hiring procedures according to company S.O.P.'s.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager in developing and ensure implementation of Food and Beverage promotional ideas.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager to ensure all beverage costs are maintained to meet budget.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager to conduct monthly beverage inventories and reconciliations.
- Comply with certification requirements as applicable for position to include: Food Handlers, Alcohol Awareness, CPR and First Aid
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Maintain follow-through of all guest requests, problems, complaints and/or accidents which occur in the Restaurant, Room Service, Lounge or Banquets.
- Focus the F&B Department on their role in contributing to the guest service scores.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
About Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 500 hotels and resorts with more than 70,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels. Our highly resourced company offers an unrivaled track record of creating and maximizing asset value and holds an enviable position as an exclusive management company approved to operate all brands within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, and InterContinental systems as well as their respective newly launched soft brands.
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
Career Advancement at Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality values innovative ideas that ensure high productivity and rewards those willing to step forward and help us develop passionate team members that deliver outstanding guest service and top financial results. We want you to succeed and explore new positions in which allow you to progress your career. Our culture and programs prepare you to meet and exceed your personal goals through:
- Every leader knowing the key to success is to always be training your team members, and to proactively encourage and provide them with opportunities for advancement.
- Manager In Training (MIT) programs to develop performing hourly staff into management opportunities.
- General Manager In Training (GMIT) programs to prepare performing management staff to take the keys to their first hotel.