JHM Hotels, Inc. Job Opportunities and Hotel Careers
JHM Hotels, Inc. is a national multi-brand hotel company that has developed, acquired, owned, and operated hotels throughout the United States for more than 36 years. These years of growth have earned the company rich and varied experience in every facet of modern hotel development and management.
JHM Hotels has 40 properties with over 6,520 rooms and 1,500 associates with a concentration in key U.S. destinations such as Orlando, Atlanta, Miami, Charleston, SC and soon Washington, DC, along with a five-star luxury hotel in Surat, India. Operating under top performing franchise flags such as Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, and Starwood, JHM is committed to being a premier lodging company. The company's mission statement shares this commitment with guests, associates and ownership.
The JHM "family" has grown by inviting highly qualified, performance-oriented professionals to join their team and continue to add chapters to the JHM Hotels success story. JHM continues to add to its portfolio through a well balanced and long term growth plan. New associates who are excited about developing a career with a dynamic, values-driven company and ready to be challenged are great candidates for becoming a part of this well-established, yet growing company.
JHM Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.
Candidates are offered an opportunity to explore a work environment where their hard work, dedication, integrity and commitment are the keys to their personal and professional growth. With a long standing history of promotion from within and a low turnover rate, which is significantly below the industry standards, the limits of a hospitality career with JHM are unending.
You will find JHM Hotels driven to be "a premier lodging company", never satisfied with the status quo and always searching for a better way to exceed associate, guest and owner expectations.
JHM Hotels has developed, acquired, owned, and operated hotels throughout the United States for more than 35 years. The company currently owns/operates 43 hotels with over 7,000 guestrooms, and over 1,600 associates located in the United States and India operating under such well-regarded brands as Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and Starwood. The company's mission statement shares this commitment with guests, associates and ownership. We seek people who are driven by our core values, strive for service excellence and will go the extra mile to provide our guests with a memorable experience. We are interested in attracting and investing in talented individuals, who are dedicated to their career, show integrity and strive for positive results.
For more information, please visit our website www.jhmhotels.com
Send resumes to Heidi.Brau@hyatt.com.
- Ensures that each Guest receives outstanding Guest Service by providing a Guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Guest Service.
- Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing JHM Hotels professionally with our guests and assuring that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understands and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for associates and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, gets medical attention if necessary and contacts the GM or Human Resources immediately.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company associates to foster and promote a positive working environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain an organized and efficient Food & Beverage Department; oversees operation of all food and beverage operations and kitchens.
- Determine, communicate and monitor achievement standards and standards of performance on a timely basis.
- Work in a fast paced and customer service oriented environment; perform duties under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Knowledgeable of computer terminal, POS System, Delphi, and Time and Attendance
- Attend Banquet Event Order, Staff and Food & Beverage Meetings.
- Handle accounting for all purchases and inventory.
- Analyze and monitor day-to-day operation reports, monthly and yearly financial statements, labor costs.
- Perform Special projects as necessary for the General Manager and/or Resource Center.
- Review the interviewing, hiring and training of Food & Beverage Managers.
- Handle planning and execution of hotel sponsored events as required.
- Taste food and beverage products from all areas, to ensure quality and consistency.
- Market ideas and promotions (strategies) in the F&B Department.
- Handle customers who are satisfied or dissatisfied with any service provided in the F&B area.
- Oversee all formal or informal disciplinary action regarding any F&B associate.
- Monitor F&B Computer POS systems; Assists in monitoring of cashier procedures.
- Accountable for beverage cost for outlets.
- Work job responsibilities of management and associates when business dictates.
- Actively participates on the Executive Committee.
- Handle Manager on Duty Responsibilities as required.
- Handle scheduling of Outlet Managers and Supervisors.
- Maintain communication with the Executive Chef on developing and creating menus, culinary organization and procedures.