Food and Beverage Coordinator
A Magnificent & Iconic Hill Country Resort
For a Texas-sized getaway with every diversion and amenity, there's no better destination than the Hill Country luxury resort of La Cantera.
Set atop one of the highest points in San Antonio, La Cantera Resort offers two golf courses, five swimming pools, eight unique dining venues and a renowned Health Club & Spa. Ample facilities handle meetings, events and weddings. Décor and design elements incorporate distinctive native textiles, artwork and color palettes, and there are sweeping vistas all around the resort. Nearby attractions include Six Flags Fiesta Texas, destination shopping, the beautiful Texas Wine Country and historic and romantic San Antonio.
This AAA Four Diamond-rated resort is an exception product with a great culture and team to grow your career with.
- Provide general assistance with F&B management and administrative needs
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Inform hotel/resort associates of F&B events and updates
- Ensure customer satisfaction by following up on guest problems and complaints
- Previous food and beverage experience strongly preferred
- Experience with cash handling preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with guests and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic manner