At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
The Supervisor is responsible for assisting the restaurant managers in overseeing the operation and staff of the restaurant to maintain the highest level of standards and efficiency.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years restaurant experience.
- One year supervisory experience.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high stress situations.
- Well organized.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ensure physical atmosphere and cleanliness of restaurant including tables and side stations.
- Assist in maintaining a smooth running operation.
- Monitor food quality and service level.
- Monitor payroll and revenue.
- Provide a pleasant and efficient atmosphere for staff and guests.
- Assist in inventory control.
- Maintain service standards.
- Responsible for daily paperwork including payroll, inventory, etc.
- Assist staff with any problems that may occur.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Cover all duties of Manager in that person’s absence.
- Assist Manager with hiring and training of all staff.
- Scheduling of staff according to occupancy level and forecasting.
- Perform and assist in all positions supervised.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center