Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Resteraunt Food & Beverage Supervisor
We are currently looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join our team at the Doubletree Commerce.
As Restaurant Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for assisting in overseeing and directing the daily operation of the Food & Beverage operation.
Key responsibilities of a Restaurant Supervisor include:
• Supervising and directing the prompt, efficient and friendly serving of all food and beverage
• Assisting servers, bussers and host staff in their job duties as necessary
• Ensuring all opening, closing and running side work is completed on a daily basis
• Acting as a liaison between kitchen and front of house employees and operations
• Assisting in the training and development of team members
• Communicating effectively, giving direction, support, timely feedback and recognition of performance
• Working quickly and independently to resolve operational and/or guest issues when necessary, ensuring proper follow through with appropriate manager(s)
• Monitoring and reviewing labor reports
The ideal Restaurant Supervisor candidate will have had a minimum of 1 years previous experience within a hotel . The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Minimum of 21 years of age to handle alcoholic beverages
• Supervisory experience required
• Ability to take initiative and ownership to resolve problems
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Possess a basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
• Ability to stand, walk, and move around during entire shift
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with team members and guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Must have the ability to work with guests and respond immediately and accurately to their needs and requirements
• Must have a valid alcohol awareness certification or be capable of obtaining certification
• Must have a valid Certified Food Handlers Card or be capable of obtaining one
An Equal Opportunity Employer