Skills and Abilities Required:
- More than two years of post-high school education, but less that a degree from a four year college.
- Two to three full years of full employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s)
- Requires thorough knowledge of the restaurant/hotel practices and procedures in order to perform non-repetitive analytical work.
- May require knowledge of policies and procedures and the ability to determine course of action based on these guidelines.
- Supervision/management communication skills are required.
- Requires ability to investigate logical conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to make occasional decisions which are generally guided by established policy and procedures.
Unionized Position: Non-Unionized
Rate of Pay and Work Schedule: Salaried position
Must be able to work various shifts including: mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
Deadline to Apply for Internal Applicants:
*Internal applicants must forward a Transfer Request Form to Human Resources by November 15, 2016
How to Apply:
External candidates, please forward a Cover Letter and Resume to Human Resources
*In order for an applicant to be considered for this internal opportunity they must have completed their probation period, have no disciplinary record and have good attendance/timekeeping record for the previous six (6) months of employment. Full Time employees must be in their current position for at least twelve (12) months and Part Time employees must be in their current position for at least six (6) months.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport Hotel is an equal opportunity employer.