Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of a team of passionate, empowered associates that curates unique dining experiences for our guests . You will assist in leading the effort to deliver distinctively different guest experiences while helping to ensure profitability objectives are achieved.Essential Functions
- Ensures welcoming physical atmosphere and cleanliness of the department, including inspecting tabletops, countertops and side stations
- Communicate information to the service team giving them the knowledge to be individually empowered
- Utilize the Freedom To Go Beyond to resolves guest issues promptly and with great care
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Supervise the performance, attendance, attitude, appearance and conduct of service team
- Assist with the development, training and inspiration of outlet staff
- 3+ years in a high end restaurant/country club
- 1+ years restaurant supervisory experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Clear understanding of luxury F&B/Country Club environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Well organized.
- Excellent customer/member service skills.
- Flexible schedule to include early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.