Food & Beverage Sales Executive
What will I be doing?
Theposition is concerned with ensuring successful Food & Beverage Promotions,promoting all outlets and assisting with Banquet Sales. A major responsibilityis to ensure that the Marketing plan is realized and a regular client base andmailing list is established.
* Initiate,plan, market and sell all promotions and activities in the Food & BeverageOutlets as per annual Marketing Plan.
* Prepareand coordinate distribution of all promotional material.
* Ensuremaximum exposure for all events in the hotel through the Public RelationsManager.
* Developand build a specific client base for each individual Food & Beverage Outlet.
* Liaisewith outside marketing and entertainment companies.
* Ensurethat all advertising/promotional material in public areas are always up to dateand presentable.
* Food& Beverage Activities:
* Assistin the smooth running of the departmental and operational functions of allmajor events.
* Coordinateactions between the various outlets and internal departments concerned, onceevent has been confirmed.
* Followup any internal mail, for example purchase Requests, Purchase Orders,Engineering Work Orders, and Kitchen Artist Requests with the relevantdepartment when it relates to Food & Beverage Promotions.
* Followup or refer any sales leads, concentrating on banquet space for the hotel.
* Produceaction plans, schedules, proposals, policies and procedures, evaluations andother documents when required, to ensure Marketing Plan is realized.
* Attendweekly Food & Beverage Marketing meeting and Sales meeting.
* * Adaptscorporate job description for every position in the outlet.
* * Recruitsand trains sales staff disciplines and terminates as necessary in conjunctionwith F&B Manager and Personnel Manager.
* * Developsand implements Training Programs in coordination with the Training Manager.
* * Conductshimself in such a manner as to encourage fellow employees to do likewise, thusenhancing the stature of his position and that of the outlet.
* * Coordinateswith the Chef on new food items and quality, develops and implements specialfood promotion and procedures necessary feedback of customer attitude andreaction towards the outlet.
* * Developsand maintains effective communication within his outlet by holding bi-monthlycommunication meetings.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
A Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!