Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
This company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in the shift days, starting and ending times and hours worked in a week.Job Description
The essential functions of this position are:
- Remove dirty glasses, dinner dishes and silverware from occupied tables.
- Clear empty tables of linens, dishes and debris and place items in proper areas. Reset the tables.
- Clean high chairs and booster seats after each use.
- Carry trays of dirty dishes to dish room and break down trays according to procedures.
- Clean all spills and breakage immediately.
- Keep floors clean and dry.
- Ensure window/glass surfaces are spotless.
- Clean service stations and fill ice bins.
- Assist with setup and breakdown of all buffets. Perform buffet duties as needed.
High school education or related experience preferred.Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets