We believe that the only way for a "little" company to out perform the giant hotel chains is to empower hotel teams to run their hotels in a way that makes sense. Our hotel teams have the freedom to work outside the box and create their own success.
At The Dow Hotel Company, we look for creative, high energy individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and extraordinary drive to excellence. Our track record of promoting from within is truly remarkable; we believe hard work and success should be rewarded.
The Embassy Suites Anaheim South is looking for a dynamic F&B Outlets Manager to assist in our Food & Beverage operation. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with a multi-location hotel ownership and management company. This position will assist in being directly responsible for the operating and the service performance of all F&B Outlets. We are looking for candidates with Food and Beverage knowledge and the ability to provide leadership, motivation and training.
- Ensure that all staff is properly trained, dressed (including name tags), and prepared to professionally represent our Hotel.
- Ensure that cleanliness and safety standards are enforced at all times.
- Assist with completion of all F&B Outlets schedules in a timely manner.
- Coordinate weekly/ monthly staff meetings with all F&B Outlets.
- Participate in menu planning and restaurant promotions.
- Assist with MOD shifts as needed.
- Be continually alert for the safety of all employees and guest, reporting any unsafe conditions to the Food & Beverage Manager/Chef.
- Flexibility to work any days of the week or holidays when needed.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Meet and greet guests as they arrive, offer choice of seating, escort them to their table and present a menu.
- Assist service team in providing outstanding service to our guests by ensuring correct standards of service and assisting in any capacity needed.
- Assign stations to service staff.
- Conduct daily "roll call meetings" to keep staff informed of current promotions, daily specials, guest comments, daily events and pertinent memos.
- Assist Food and Beverage Manager and Executive Chef in maintaining records of invoices and other office related functions.
- Perform opening and closing duties. Assist others with side work to include cleaning, stocking, and folding napkins and other duties as assigned.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Move throughout facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take actions to ensure food quality and service standards are met.
- Recommend staff changes, and, when necessary, discipline staff in accordance with The Dow Hotel Company established policies.
- Attend forecast, food & beverage, and departmental meetings.
- Follow established cash handling procedures.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely manner and efficient in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.