Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High School diploma or equivalent
b) Training requirements
• Food handling training
• OSHA training for kitchen
c) Knowledge and skills
• Organizational Skills..
• Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
• Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Ability to give high priority to customer service.
• Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision.
• Ability to read, write and understand English.
• Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
• Must be detail oriented.
d) Technical Skills
• Basics to complex kitchen equipment
• Small appliances and kitchen tools knowledge
• Basic knowledge of inventory and rotation of food
• PC – computer skills needed
• Cashier experience required
• Cash handling, counting and moderate calculations requried
e) Job experience
• 1-2 year of food service supervision experience
• 1 year of customer service supervision experience in service or retail environment
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.