A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
Job Purpose: To manage the restaurant's operation, maintaining established cost and quality standards so as to ensure superior service and maximize profits.
- Develop short term and long term financial and operational plans for the restaurant which support the overall objectives of the company.
- Prepare the annual budget.
- Monitor the performance of the restaurant through verification and analysis of customer satisfaction systems and financial reports. Initiate corrective action.
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiate corrective action.
- Implement and maintain sales/marketing programs.
- Establish and maintain a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage/benefit administration and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Establish and maintain applicable preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the restaurant.
- Maintain a security function which protects both the assets of the restaurant and the personal safety of employees and customers.
- Implement and maintain effective two-way communication systems which reach all employees.
- Develop new programs which result in an increased level of customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Read and interpret business records and statistical reports, and make business decisions based on production reports and similar facts, as well as experience and opinion.
- Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information and prepare budgets.
- Analyze and interpret policies established by administrators.
- Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
Bachelor's degree in Management, Business or related field.
2 years dining room supervisor experience, 1 year cashier experience, 2 years waiter exp., 1 year direct sales or retail trade exp.; OR, equivalent combination of education and experience.