As a Food & Beverage Manager, you will fill a pivotal role by assuring attentive, friendly, courteous and efficient service in all F&B Outlets, Room Service, Lounge, and Banquets while maintaining adherence to budgeted payroll and overhead cost.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
· Have 3 or more years’ experience in Hotel Food & Beverage Management experience or other successful F&B service industry.
- Works frequently with subordinates in the Food and Beverage Department to ensure all aspects of business are running smoothly and on schedules to improve existing practices and services both in the front of the house and the back of the house.
- Inspects restaurant and outlets daily to ensure high quality food and food presentation, cleanliness and side work duties completed. Maintain follow-through of all guest requests, problems, complaints and/or accidents which occur in the Restaurant, Room Service, Lounge or Banquets.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager to ensure training of all Food and Beverage/Banquet personnel using the steps to effective training according to Aimbridge Hospitality’s standards.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager to schedule employees at proper staffing levels; watches labor cost daily to ensure efficiency in scheduling.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager in developing and ensure implementation of Food and Beverage promotional ideas.
- Communicates financial information to the General Manager, including up-to-date budget information and revenue growth programs formulated through short term and long term operational and financial plans for the food and beverage department.
- Achieves budgeted revenues, controls cost (which includes labor, food, maintenance, etc.) and maximizes profitability related to the facility operations.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
About Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 700 hotels and resorts with more than 85,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels. Our highly resourced company offers an unrivaled track record of creating and maximizing asset value and holds an enviable position as an exclusive management company approved to operate all brands within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, and InterContinental systems as well as their respective newly launched soft brands.
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
Career Advancement at Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality values innovative ideas that ensure high productivity and rewards those willing to step forward and help us develop passionate team members that deliver outstanding guest service and top financial results. We want you to succeed and explore new positions which allow you to progress in your career. Our culture and programs prepare you to meet and exceed your personal goals. Every leader knows the key to success is continuous training to all team members, and to proactively encourage and provide them with opportunities for advancement.