• Leads and manages In Room Dining Department.
• Establishes and maintains a seamless level of luxury service throughout the Restaurant, Room Service and Mini-bar departments.
• Establishes and manages budget for Food & Beverage operations to maximize profitability, while maintaining luxury service levels.
• Functions as the point person for union issues and assists in training managers on how to manage a union workforce
• Evaluates and modifies current vendors and contracts as needed
• Ensures that staffing levels are correct and to agreed standards and are not exceeded without prior consultation
• Establishes Food & Beverage SOPs for a room service and minibar department.
• Works with corporate Sales and Marketing department to create effective promotional and sales driven ideas to maximize revenue and exposure.
• Works with Hotel's Public Relations team to maximize exposure of the bar and Restaurant.
• Perform any other duties and special projects required by senior management
• Strong, positive interpersonal skills
• Project management experience
• Ability to manage diverse work force
• Direct experience in hotel operation
• Minimum of 5-10 years of management experience
• A least 5 years of union experience in a 4 star hotel proven track record of success.
• Knowledge of a second language
• CPR Certificate
• Previous culinary training
New York, NY
65000 - 70000 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Comprehensive benefits plan.
Management Position: Yes