Food & Beverage Management Trainee (m/f) at Hilton Munich Airport
What will I be doing?
A Management Trainee with Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
* You will be placed at a hotel in your country of origin
* Upon graduation, the Management Trainee can expect an actual placement of an entry-level manager (or equivalent) in host hotel
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Must be regionally mobile
- Graduates in any discipline or 3-year diploma education in hospitality and tourism or its equivalent
- English fluency (communication skills) with good command in 1 local language
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!