Destination Resorts Snowmass represents the finest and largest collection of slope-side properties in Snowmass Village; from the Condé Nast award-winning Stonebridge Inn to the prestigious Top of the Village Condominiums. Our diverse collection of properties offers a full range of guest experiences, amenities and accommodation sizes from ski in ski out spacious, luxury condominiums to slope-side hotel rooms and studios. Our largest advantage over our competition is our motivated, friendly and service oriented team who provide superior guest service that keeps our clientele returning season after season.
We believe in empowering fully prepared people while nurturing relationships with our staff, owners and guests. Our team provides exceptional guest experiences by balancing work and play to ensure that we have FUN. Destination Resorts Snowmass is part of Destination Hotels and Resorts, one of the fastest growing hospitality management companies in the country and this partnership can provide abundant opportunities for top performers within Snowmass and elsewhere within the organization.
Job OverviewThe Outlet Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership and guidance to the designated Food & Beverage Outlet team. S/he will work with the team to ensure guest satisfaction and optimum performance.Essential Functions
- Maintains a commitment to customer service and guest satisfaction
- Assists the manager with leading and supervising the outlet team
- Ensures supplies are properly stocked; assists with ordering supplies as necessary
- Assists with coordinating inventory control
- Utilizes labor management tools to schedule and control labor costs
- Assists manager with new hire and termination paperwork
- Participates in staff meetings and agenda
- Attends mandatory monthly department meetings and appropriate resort and division meetings
- Reports any needed repair immediately to Maintenance using correct procedures
- Ensures proper bookkeeping and resort policies are followed
- Responsible for daily reports and manager log book entries
- Performs restaurant staff duties as necessary
- Maintains a safe and pleasant work environment
- Assists the Food & Beverage Outlet Manager with preparing and monitoring budget of expenditures and projected incomes
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others. Excellent phone skills needed.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate to any guest or associate.