Food & Beverage Banquet Manager
Location: US - CO - Breckenridge
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The F&B Banquet Manager will be entirely responsible for the successful operation of Banquet Services here at the DoubleTree by Hilton property. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Works with DoubleTree management team to meet budgetary goals
- Manages food, labor, and other operational expenses and works to meet profit objectives
- Ensures the execution of quality, service, and cleanliness standards
- Ensures food safety procedures and guest relation policies/procedures are being executed
- Provides proper training and development for employees
- Provides mid-year and YE reviews for the Banquet staff
- Successfully manages work schedule to meet business levels
- Ensures compliance with company operating policies and procedures
- Complete all administrative requirements and reports daily
- Attends weekly F&B leadership and BEO meetings regularly
- Prepares for and ensures the successful execution of banquet and conference events
- Responsible for all front of the house service, to include daily operations, interdepartmental communication, and recruitment and training of staff.
- Work closely with the kitchen to ensure a high quality of food presentation and that the timing of the food is in a timely manner.
- Promote a positive work environment.
- College education preferred
- At least 7 years of Food and Beverage Experience, specific to Hotel Banquet Operations
- 5 years of banquet management experience preferred
- TIPS, Servsafe certified preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Programs
- Familiar with Micros/POS systems preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Wine and liquor knowledge/experience
Enjoy the perks of a DoubleTree Employee and a Vail Resorts employee with just one job. Our staff at the DoubleTree gets twice the reward by holding only one job. Part of the Vail Resorts Family and DoubleTree team member, you reap the benefits of both companies (free ski pass for all Vail Resorts operated properties and all the lodging discounts for DoubleTrees nationwide). The staff at The DoubleTree live up to the brand’s reputation by offering a warm and welcoming stay to every guest. There is a high expectation of phenomenal customer service but it comes with a high reward of amazing team members. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 140054