Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Location: US - MN - Minnetonka
Dec 27, 2017
Position DescriptionThis position will support the growth of the business and the strategic and financial decision-making processes by providing high quality and timely financial analysis, reporting and support. Following a recent change in ownership, Carlson Rezidor is in the process of implementing a new strategic plan and we are seeking to add to our Finance team as we work to meet the evolving needs of the business.
We are looking for an individual who has strong financial acumen and is ready to be immersed in a fun and high-energy team as we venture through an exciting period for the company. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, ability to balance a changing workload, and be eager to take ownership of an evolving role within the Finance team.
- Work directly with department leaders, including members of the executive team, as the primary finance partner for several different departments
- Work closely with the Accounting team to identify and explain monthly financial variances versus budget and forecast
- Drive the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
- Assist in identifying performance improvement opportunities across the organization
- Assist in the completion of special projects in a thoughtful and timely manner
- Consistently support compliance by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Develop deep understanding of the hotel industry and our global partners
- Bachelor Degree, Finance or Accounting
- 0-1 years of professional experience
- Strong technology skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications (especially Excel and Power Point). Experience with Workday and Anaplan is a plus but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects through completion at one time, while providing high attention to details and hitting deadlines
- Experience with budget and forecast processes, analyses, and presentations
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, and leverage additional resources as needed
- Possess strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Motivated, self-starter who desires success
- Ability to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and to appropriately prioritize workload based upon organization or department needs
Visa Requirements: All candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.