Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of site-set home communities in the country. Equity LifeStyle leases developed sites to the owners of site-set homes. Equity LifeStyle owns or has a controlling interest in over 370 quality communities in 32 states and British Columbia, offering more than 140,000 individual home sites in major metropolitan areas and key retirement destinations nationwide. ELS is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ELS. Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Our mission is to operate high quality site-set housing communities responsibly and ethically.
- To share an absolute passion for excellence and resident satisfaction at every level.
- To empower every employee to take initiative and be a creative agent of change.
- To set and meet aggressive goals that benefit our residents, employees and shareholders.
ELS is committed to fostering a culture that is challenging, engaging, and rich in benefits and offers opportunities for growth. At ELS, we draw upon the strength of our workforce, to meet and exceed the expectations of the diverse customers that we serve.
We're committed to supporting the growth and development of employees at all levels to help contribute to your success.
We are currently seeking a talented Financial Analyst to join our growing team. The Analyst, within Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), will be responsible for the development of financial planning, reporting, analysis, modeling, and business decision support related to property operations, with the ultimate goal of maximizing the value of the properties. There will be broad interaction within the company, supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes, applying strong business acumen and analytics to support achievement of strategic goals.
Job Duties Included:
* Financial analysis for the operations of a regional portfolio of properties
* Annual Budget development with Operations team that sets expectations for property performance
* Management of operational budget figures as a liaison between financial reporting and the field
* Prepare financial analysis and written explanations of budget recommendations
* Schedule meetings and organize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
* Develop and maintain relationships with Regional Managers, VP of Operations, Finance team, and other departments
* Quarterly Reforecasts based on trend analysis, fielding requests from the Operations team, and recommending forecast adjustments
* Variance analysis utilizing strong problem solving skills to identify key drivers and understand trends
* Ad Hoc reporting to model financial scenarios and interpret findings for intended audience
* Project based initiatives to improve process efficiency and support other departments
* Two plus years experience in financial analysis preferably in Property Management or Real Estate
* Bachelor’s degree required in Finance, Economics or Accounting
* Excellent proficiency in Excel, ability to learn various systems quickly
* Financial fluency with a focus on drivers of the business – not just the numbers
* Great attention to detail, analytical mindset and ability to work independently and within a team
* Ability to manage multiple projects at once
* Strong communication skills, written and verbal
* Ability to travel (limited)
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary; bonus program; health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
We thank all applicants.