* Audits the daily revenue figures, supporting reports and vouchers.
* Ensure that Daily and Monthly revenue and settlement reconciliation is prepared on a timely basis.
* Ensure that all revenue is captured and reported.
* Ensure all gifts or entertainment voucher are controlled as per the policy.
* Reviews all entertainment dockets and officers checks, ensuring that all are authorised and signed and have appropriate level of detail.
* Checks that complimentary rooms have been appropriately authorised.
* Audits the telephone interface report to ensure all telephone revenue has been posted.
* Audits the internet interface report to ensure all internet revenue has been posted.
* Ensures the relevant Front Office & Outlet reports are printed, audited and filed in date order.
* Verifies transactions posted in the daily report, including but not limited to credit cards, city ledger, crew allowances, paid outs, allowances & rebates, miscellaneous charges, voiding, car park revenues, and room safe keys.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
1. To maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind and being proactive in a timely manner towards their needs and requests of customers.
2. To have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
3. To be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
4. To be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
5. To maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
6. To contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational/environmental procedures in the Hotel.
7. To actively promote the services and facilities of the Hilton Hotels to guests and suppliers of the Hotel.
8. To perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace.
执行所有义务和责任以确保工作中自身和他人安全.To contribute positively to Equilibrium and Esprit by providing both guests and fellow team-members with courteous, hassle-free service and by seeking to always maintain a pleasant working environment