At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Benchmark Hospitality International offers THE BEST Sales Incentive Plan in the Industry + Sales Referral Incentive Program!
Other Employment Perks:
Company contributes ~75% toward Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefit package.
Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holiday Benefits
Employee and Friends & Family guestroom discounts
- Assist in the direction and supervision of food servers, bus persons, and other staff regarding schedules, service standards, training, motivation, and safety.
- Assist in monitoring food quality and service level to ensure restaurant complies with sanitation and safety standards for guests and employees.
- Ensure physical atmosphere and cleanliness of restaurant including tables and side stations.
- Responsible for completing daily paperwork including payroll, inventory, banquet checks, checklists, etc.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect business needs of the hotel.
- Must have previous restaurant experience.
- Must have previous restaurant supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of food and beverage operations and preparation techniques.
- Ability to work entire shift standing and moving about in restaurants and kitchen area.
- Established ability to work well under pressure. Is decisive and can access and analyze situations quickly and then implement appropriate plan of action.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English language, to understand internal documents, reports, and to interact effectively with guests and employees.
- Must have communication skills, computer skills, and administrative skills.