Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport North
Location: US - AZ - Phoenix
We are in search of a dynamic Food & Beverage Supervisor. Must be available to work all shifts, am and pm hours. Hours of operation are 5:45am - 12:00am. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting RBG GM with overseeing operations, room service, and banquet events.
- Assist with coordinating tasks and responsibilities within the F&B department
- Assist with daily operations to ensure quality guest satisfaction and assist all F&B associates when needed
- Supports staff and reports to Restaurant General Manager
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- 2 year experience in the food and beverage industry, preferably within a hotel environment.
- Six months to one year in a supervisory position
- High motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other team members
- Some wine knowledge helpful
- Valid Food Handlers Card
- Valid Title 4 Alcohol Training certification
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Be of legal age to dispense alcohol
BrandRadissonWe are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the United States will not be considered.