Morgans HoteI Group is proud to be a perpetual pioneer in the hospitality industry. Founded in New York City in 1984, Morgans is recognized worldwide as the originator of the boutique hotel concept. By constantly refining basic ideas and always striving to reinvent the hotel experience, Morgans Hotel Group has created a number of breakthrough concepts that have revolutionized the industry. With twelve properties in its worldwide portfolio, Morgans is a market-leader that is poised for growth. Our design-driven approach to reinventing the traditional hotel space has made Morgans a sought after brand for guests and owners alike. Join our trend-setting team of top operators whose driving purpose is to create engaging and dynamic guest experiences for all who enter!
* Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required
* Conduct and attend daily business review meetings, weekly strategic sales meetings, management meetings and other meetings as required/ requested
* Manage all advertising, public relations and promotional activities for Skybar and Hotel
* Conduct weekly meetings and daily line ups as required
* Prepare communication plans to ensure that all new initiatives are rolled out effectively
* Create and implement a Marketing Strategy at for Food and Beverage and Hotel�
* Organize and submit invoices for promotions & entertainment
* Update nightlife calendars and disseminate information to operations and hotel team.
* Manage weekly update to corporate team on your properties marketing efforts and results.
* Monthly ROI report on initiatives to GM and corporate team
* Assist in the execution of any and all marketing initiatives in property marketing plans.
* Manage creative request process ensuring that the creative is authentic and on brand.
* Create, manage, and execute a programming strategy for restaurant, lounge, and entertainment areas at hotel
* Prepare and execute annual marketing plan for Sky Bar & Hotel
* Manage and execute promotional events at HOTEL, be present and coordinate events
* Manage & market special events Sales and Marketing – eg. NYE, Halloween, Fashion Week, Art Basel, Food & Wine Festival, pop ups & other relevant events
* Manage Social Media in conjunction with the Regional Social Media Manager.� Contribute 1 column per week to back of house.
* Act as the public face and point of contact for restaurant, lounge, and entertainment areas
* Manage and disseminate event calendar to employees and guests, within rooms.
* Manage GrayV/music program in your venues and ensure that they are compliant.� Coordinate with corporate.
* Be involved in the recruitment and placing of door people and table hosts when necessary ensuring “it” factor
* Establish and foster new relationships that drive revenue and increase brand awareness for the properties
* Develop signature promotional nights are F&B outlets
* Manage the booking of DJs and entertainment, coordinated through F&B Marketing Director
* Deliver 4 quarterly initiatives to personalize and differentiate MHG venues
* Manage F&B VIP services program for restaurant, lounge, and pool
* Retrieve and input captured data into F&B database
* Be on property 3 nights per week, get 10 business cards per night when on property
* Be a direct contact for Ultimate Guests and Global Card holders for the Lounge in both properties
* Guest follow through with all reservations
* Perform neighborhood outreach to surrounding businesses to create base local clientele.
* Develop strategies to increase share from competitors
* Expect to cover shifts as required and directed by the Food and Beverage Direct in vacation and holiday times
�Guest and Public Relations
* Meet regular and VIP guests as needed.
* Create and maintain a personal and respectful rapport with regular guests.
* Attend client functions as and when required.
* Entertain existing and potential clients to maintain customer loyalty.
* Maintain relationship with PR agency on all PR related issues for both hotels.
* Attend regular meetings with PR team and assist with managing PR related intiatives
* 3 year(s): Minimum 3 years Management Experience in Food and Beverage at Department Head Level or above
* Some college or better
* High School or better
* Teamwork Oriented
* Strong Writing Skills
* Strong Verbal Skills
* Excellent Phone Skills
* Produciive Work relationships
* Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
* Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
* Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
* Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
* Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
* Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help