Established in 1980 by Charles L. Marshall, CHA, Marshall Hotels & Resorts, Inc. operates hotels over a multi-state area including roadside, resort, airport and metropolitan high-rise properties. These include numerous franchise types and independents.
Our expertise include hotel management operations, fiscal and accountant service, development, insurance programs, hotel sales and marketing, advertising, feasibility studies, asset management, consulting and lender workouts.
We are looking for a vibrant, customer-focused Food & Beverage professional to join our team.
The Food & Beverage Manager oversees all aspects of food and beverage operations, including outlets all the outlets and Banquets. The F & B Manager will work closely with Director F&B to achieve high scores of food and service quality. Responsible for budgets and cost control measures, quality standards, guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction.
The Food and Beverage Manager will report to the Director of F&B.
Successful individuals must be available to work flexible schedules and have proven track records as effective trainers, coaches and motivators.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to lead, direct and motivate supervisors and associates. Must be experienced with cost controls, financial controls, profit and loss statements, etc.
- Direct and participate the functions of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs among all departments.
- Maintain high standards of food & beverage quality, service & marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
- Regularly review and evaluate the degree of customer satisfaction of the Food & Beverage operations.
= Prefer union experience
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
2- 4 Year experience
Hospitality experience required preferably in Food in Beverage.